14th January 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad for BSc(Information Technology) course?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BSc in Information Technology course in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

19th January 2019, 12:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad for BSc(Information Technology) course?

BSc(Information Technology) course in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad is 3 years duration of course, comprises of 6 semesters. Candidates must have passed 10+2 with science subject from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BSc(Information Technology) in Calorx Teacher’s University, Ahmedabad. Candidates are admitted based on academic performance and performance in the interview.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.ctu.org.in/ug-courses/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?