29th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?

I have an interest to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

1st April 2019, 04:29 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study BTech(Agriculture Information Technology) in Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Kindly let me know asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BTech (Agriculture Information Technology) course in the Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore. Candidates are admitted to the BTech (Agriculture Information Technology) course in the Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore on the basis of marks obtained in the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science subjects. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with the above mentioned subjects are eligible to study the BTech (Agriculture Information Technology) course in the Agriculture College and Research Institute, Coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?