19th September 2019, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, I am planning to do BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for BTech(Electronics Engineering) course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

22nd September 2019, 02:15 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Technology(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is IIT JEE(Mains). You must have attained the age of 17 years to be eligible to get admitted to Bachelor of Technology(Electronics Engineering).

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Technology(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board with Physics and Mathematics as a mandatory subject.

You can check the website https://www.gndec.ac.in/ for more details.
22nd September 2019, 03:59 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am planning to do BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College for BTech(Electronics Engineering) course. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks for securing admission.

The candidates should appear in the JEE (Main) Examination for the admission to study the B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering at the Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College.
Cut off marks required to obtain the admission to study the B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering at the Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College varies every year based on the demand for the course. Therefore, candidates have to contact the college for exact details on the same. Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College website link is given Click Here
22nd September 2019, 08:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Admission in BTech(Electronics Engineering) in Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in JEE. Cutoff marks change every year and it is dependent on your caste as well.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any recognized board.
2. Candidate must have mathematics as a mandatory subject in class 12th.
3. The age of the student should be 18yr.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
23rd September 2019, 05:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study Btech in Electronics Engineering at Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College. Admission selection done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Entrance examination.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.gndec.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?