30th April 2018, 10:05 PM
Vanshika Saraswat

What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

I have got 9.8 in CGPA in 10th class and 12th result are not declared yet and I don't want to give any entrance exam. Can I get admission on the basis of 12th marks in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  2. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  3. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  4. List of colleges offering BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in India -- [New]
  5. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  7. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  8. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India?
  9. Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  10. Girl can get admission in Petroleum engineering?
  11. In which engineering colleges can I get after scoring 4000 in general? Can I get in Uttarakhand?
  12. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  14. Is the BSc course from UPES recognized?
  15. Is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT Mesra or Chemical Engineering from UICET, Chandigarh? What is the starting package?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  17. Can I study M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) with 37.9 marks in TANCET? List of colleges offering this specialization?
  18. Can I get a job after doing MBA finance and which studying Computer Secretary course?
27th May 2018, 12:43 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?

For getting admission into this institute, you will have to qualify UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) that is conducted by the institute itself.

You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10+2 to be eligible for admission into this institute. You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects in 10+2.

Without giving entrance test of UPES institute, you cannot get admission here.

After qualifying entrance test, if your name is in the merit list, then you will be called for counseling and verification of documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?