17th November 2018, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BVoc(Construction Technology) in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology, Delhi?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology, Delhi for studying BVoc(Construction Technology) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

24th November 2018, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BVoc(Construction Technology) in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology, Delhi for studying BVoc(Construction Technology) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

Candidates who have passed 12th Class with English as a subject of study in the qualifying examination or 10+2 year ITI in relevant discipline or Three year diploma in any discipline or NSQF Level IV in relevant discipline, are eligible to study B.Voc Construction Technology at Aryabhatt Institute of Technology. The age limit for the B.Voc Construction Technology course is 16 years to 45 years in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
24th November 2018, 05:02 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Eligibility to study BVoc(Construction Technology) in Aryabhatt Institute of Technology, Delhi?

BVoc(Construction Technology) is a Bachelor of Vocation Degree Programme in Construction Technology is a full-time three year course affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1.12th Pass with 50% with Science Stream (PCM) for Technical Trades

2.12th Pass with 50% with any stream for Applied Arts and Interior Design

3.10+ITI Students (in anlogus trades) The Age limit : 16 years to 45 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?