17th November 2018, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh for BTech(Chemical Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th November 2018, 11:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh for BTech(Chemical Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Eligibility to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh is a pass in the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects having secured pass marks. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) conducted by the CBSE for the admission to study BTech Chemical Engineering in NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates must be in good mental and physical health to study the BTech Chemical Engineering in the NIT Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
24th November 2018, 04:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in NIT-Arunachal Pradesh?

You need to have class 12th qualification with PCM stream and must appear in JEE Main, if you are looking for admission at NIT Arunachal Pradesh for B.Tech Chemical Engineering course.

Admission will be possible, if you have a decent rank. Seats are allotted based on the rank, through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?