30th October 2018, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence BTech for Diploma Electrical student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing Diploma in Electrical Engineering. After completing my Diploma, I want to do correspondence BTech course because I can't able attend college. I want to get into work also after my Diploma. So, I am eligible for studying correspondence BTech course or not?

5th November 2018, 11:07 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence BTech for Diploma Electrical student?

AMIE is a BTech Level Examination in engineering, recognised by all state governments or central government, UPSC etc as equivalent to B tech.
It means, those who pass AMIE examination will get equal opportunities for job as well as higher education in both Government and private sectors.
The attraction with AMIE is that, it is a recognised engineering degree course that can be studied in a distance education mode.

Those who wish to do AMIE must have passed 10 + 2 / Higher Secondary with English, physics, chemistry and mathematics or a recognised three year polytechnic diploma or its equivalent in any branch of engineering.
Those who pursue AMIE after the diploma course are usually known as diploma stream students.

The duration of AMIE is flexible. It is four semesters for diploma holders and 6 semesters for Plus two holders.

The examinations are conducted in every June and December in all major cities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?