29th November 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my Higher Secondary, I want to do BE(Electronics Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering?

30th November 2019, 12:46 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering?

The minimum eligibility required to study Bachelor of Engineering in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering is that you must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board with minimum 45% marks.

The admission procedure to study Bachelor of Engineering in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering is through entrance examination.
30th November 2019, 03:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering?

The required eligibility to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in the BE(Electronics Engineering) course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination and the duration of BE(Electronics Engineering) is 4 years.
30th November 2019, 06:13 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 or Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university/college.
Candidate must be from Science stream having Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects in 10+2.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% marks in aggregate.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination.
1st December 2019, 04:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BE in Electronics Engineering at Maharashtra Academy of Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology/Technical/Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

Admission selection is done on the basis of the score obtained in JEE Main or MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test) followed by counseling. The candidate must have passed 10+2 without any gap and the nationality of the candidate should be Indian.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?