29th November 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering for studying BE(Electronics Engineering)? I want to secure admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

30th November 2019, 01:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering are JEE Main and Maharashtra Common Entrance Test .

The minimum cutoff marks required to get Bachelor of Engineering(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering vary every year. However, you must get a rank below 7500.

You can check the website http://www.mitaoe.ac.in for more details.
30th November 2019, 09:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study BE (Electronics Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
MHT-CET

Cutoff marks required to secure admission are as mentioned below:-

JEE Main -
General - 7598

MHT-CET -
GNT2S - 70
GOBCS - 94
GOPENS - 104
GSCS - 86
GVJS - 77
1st December 2019, 04:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BE in Electronics Engineering at Maharashtra Academy of Engineering. Admission selection is done on the basis of JEE Main or MHT CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology/Technical/Vocational subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.mitpune.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?