29th July 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

I want to apply for BE(Chemical Engineering) course in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

1st August 2019, 02:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BE(Chemical Engineering) course in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering. I just want to know which are the entrance exams I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

Candidates have to appear and qualify the JEE Main Paper I or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) for the admission to study the BTech (Chemical Engineering) in the MIT Academy of Engineering.

Cut off marks required to get admission to study the BTech (Chemical Engineering) in the MIT Academy of Engineering varies each year based on the demand for the course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
1st August 2019, 04:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

In case of Maharashtra candidate, you will need to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the Competent Authority.
In case of other state candidate, you will need to appear in the CET or JEE Main to get admission in BE(Chemical Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering.
Cutoff score required to secure admission is subject to change each year. It depends on the various factors such as; Number of seats available, Difficulty level of exam, Number of candidates appearing for the examination, Number of candidates applying for a course etc.

You can find details at;
http://www.mitaoe.ac.in/first-year-BTech.php
1st August 2019, 04:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the the Competent Authority. or JEE Main conducted by CBSE to study BE(Chemical Engineering) in Maharashtra Academy of Engineering. Admission will be on the basis of score obtained in the CET) or JEE Main.
Cut off score required is change from one year to another year. So it is not possible to determine the required cut off score.

For details visit at;
http://www.mitaoe.ac.in/first-year-BTech.php
2nd August 2019, 12:56 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, student required to qualify in the JEE Main Paper I or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) to get admission for B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) at MIT Academy of Engineering. The cut of marks required for B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) may differ from year to year. Please visit the official website for more Information -> Click Here !.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?