11th October 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Power Electronics) in National Power Training Institute, Nagpur?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BE(Power Electronics). Can I know my eligibility to do BE(Power Electronics) in National Power Training Institute, Nagpur?

17th October 2018, 07:10 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Power Electronics) in National Power Training Institute, Nagpur?

Eligibility to study BE(Power Electronics) in National Power Training Institute, Nagpur is given below.

You must have passed 10+2 from a with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board to be eligible.
You must have qualified in MHT-CET conducted by DTE or JEE Main conducted by CBSE. There is no age limit for appearing in MHT- CET. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in MHT-CET or valid JEE Main score card.

National Power Training Institute, Nagpur website link is given below.
www.nptinagpur.com

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Remove *
17th October 2018, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Power Electronics) in National Power Training Institute, Nagpur?

Eligibility:

Candidates who have passed 10 + 2 from any recognised Institutions are eligible to apply for BTech course in Power Electronics.

For admission to B tech degree course, candidates have to sit for MHT-CET conducted by the DTE Maharashtra.

For BTech, JEE Main Score Card is also accepted for Admission.

For MHT CET and CAP, candidates have to fill the application form in online mode only.
18th October 2018, 04:19 PM
mayank1610

To do BE(power electronics) from NPTI Nagpur you must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/Biotechnology and English. To take admission you must appear for MHT-CET or JEE mains and secure the minimum cut-off rank.
18th October 2018, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th with PCM stream with at least 50% marks for BE (Power Electronics) course. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Just appear for entrance exam like JEE Main or the state level engineering entrance exam of the concerned place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?