4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata?

I want to join Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata for studying Bachelor in Media Science course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

12th April 2019, 08:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata?

Entrance exam available for bachelor in Media Science is CET(Common Entrance Test).
12th April 2019, 12:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata for studying Bachelor in Media Science course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata. Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Eligibility to study the Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. Duration of the Bachelor of Media Science is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?