4th April 2019, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I am interested to do Bachelor in Media Science from Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

12th April 2019, 12:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Media Science in Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to do Bachelor in Media Science from Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

Interested candidates can apply for the admission to study Bachelor in Media Science in the Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata. Those candidates who have passed Class 12th or its equivalent in any stream from a recognized board are eligible to study the Bachelor in Media Science in the Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata. They are admitted to the Bachelor in Media Science in the Pailan School of International Studies, Kolkata based on the marks scored in the Class 12th. Candidates can contact the Pailan School of International Studies for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?