31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital for studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

15th November 2020, 05:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital can be seen below.

Admission will be done through NEET UG examination.

You have to go through counseling procedure of NEET UG examination to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?