31st December 2018, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

Hello Sir, I want to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology from Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

13th April 2022, 03:01 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital?

Yes, scholarship is available to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology at Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College and Hospital,but first you have to qualified in the entrance exam called NEET UG.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?