18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education. But I don’t know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course in this college. So, please let me know about the specializations available for this course in this college.

21st March 2019, 08:55 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

For admission in BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education, you need to appear in and qualify the Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test (RPET). Candidates with valid score in JEE Main are also eligible to study BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education. Selection of candidates are through rank obtained in the entrance exam followed by counselling. The basic eligibility to study BE(Biotechnology) in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is pass certificate in 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd March 2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?