4th March 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

6th March 2019, 12:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning?

As a non native speaker country, you have to appear in the English proficiency test such as TOFEL/IELTS/CAEL to study Bachelor of Applied Arts(Paralegal Studies) in Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning. You have to qualify that English proficiency test with minimum score as given below:
IELTS with an overall minimum score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0)

TOEFL (paper based) with score of 560 or TOEFL (internet based) with score of 84 with no single test score below 21

CAEL with an overall band score of 60 and writing 60.

For details visit:
https://business.humber.ca/programs/...l-studies.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?