8th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission. Thank you!

11th September 2019, 03:51 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available for admission to Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun is conducted by Uttarakhand Open University. You can visit the website http://archive.uou.ac.in and can click on "Summer" or "Winter" session which ever you want to choose to get the details on the pattern of question paper of entrance examination.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board and the candidate must have attained the age of 17 years as of 31st December of the same year.

You can contact the university directly to get the application form for pursuing Bachelor of Tourism Studies in Advanced Food Craft Institute Dehradun.

Contact Address:-
Uttarakhand Open University
Behind Transport Nagar,
Vishwavidyalaya Marg,
Haldwani (Nainital) 263139
Uttarakhand

You can visit the website http://archive.uou.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?