27th May 2019, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture for studying BSc(Agriculture and Food Business). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

29th May 2019, 05:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

You will need to have sit in the English Language Test (ELT) conducted by the institute to get admission in BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture. Admission into this course is made on the basis of class 12th merit, marks obtained in ELT and interview conducted by institute.

Duration of BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) is full time 4 years, divided into 8 semesters.
30th May 2019, 10:23 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture and Food Business) in Amity Institute of Organic Agriculture?

The candidates who have scored more than 80% in their qualifying examination which is 10+2 can apply for direct admission and are eligible for Scholarship.

The candidate who have scored less than 80% scores in 10+2 would need to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the Amity University.

You can check more details related to the admission process through the website https://www.amity.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?