26th December 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?

Sir can a just passed PCMB student get a seat for MBBS in Bangalore. How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore. I am a just passed student in 2nd PCMB.

Related Questions:
27th December 2016, 01:40 PM
hardwellonair

Default Re: How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?

Hi,
IN my personal experience my friends sister got admitted in
RAJARAJESWARI Medical College And Hospital, Mysore Road, Bangalore for MBBS by giving a donation of 10 Lakh INR but it was before NEET was made compulsory so I think now donation must have got high.
Don`t know about the fees though.
Hope this hleps!
27th December 2016, 07:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much fees and donation should I pay to get a seat of MBBS in Bangalore?

Actually the fees structure vary from college to college in different states of our country and as you are saying that you have to study MBBS from Bangalore hence it is different in different universites or.colleges.
But generally the fee structure to study MBBS in private college in management quota state is around 40-50lacs.
Fee structure is very less is very less in comparison to private colleges in government colleges. So try to qualify the entrance exam that is conducted by CBSE every year in order to recruit students to study MBBS in various government colleges of our country as per their ranks.
27th December 2016, 11:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility criteria required to get admission for MBBS course is 12th standard with PCB and should be passed with mini or 50% marks. The fees for management quota seat to pursue MBBS course is very very high and that is around 40 to 50 lacs. So personally I would like to suggest you to appear in the entrance exam because on the basis of your marks you will get the college accordingly.
27th June 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in Assam as I am a student of Assam and my category is ST .my NEET marks is 279
4th June 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in haryana as I am a student of Haryana my category is Obc. My neet score is 162
31st May 2019, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have 230 marks in neet 2019 and I want to take admission in mbbs please suggest me some fee details and donation details of Indian college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?