27th August 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Bombay Flying Club?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Bombay Flying Club for studying BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

29th August 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Bombay Flying Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Bombay Flying Club for studying BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Aviation in Bombay Flying Club. Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Examination conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent board and should have attained the age of 17 years are eligible to study BSc Aviation in Bombay Flying Club. Students have to clear the Class II medical test before admission to study BSc Aviation in Bombay Flying Club. Bombay Flying Club website link is given Click Here
29th August 2018, 07:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Bombay Flying Club?

There is no entrance exam available in Bombay Flying Club for getting admission into the institution.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Aviation technology with pilot studies is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related subject with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission through online by filling the application form with all the details, pay the fees and submit the form.
Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the institution.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Bombay Flying Club.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?