14th December 2015, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?

I am studying Political Science honours. I want to know if this course is good for me to get job in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Political Honours for 12th Arts candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  4. What should i do further after studying BA (Political Science) honours?
  5. Which is better to study in B.A. Honours among Political Science and Economics?
  6. How can I get previous year papers of political science?
  7. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government jobs for Political Science graduates?
  9. Details of SR college in Amritsar?
  10. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?
  11. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  12. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
  13. What is my future after completing M.A in Political Science
  14. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA after completing B.A.(English)? What should I do after completing MBA?
  16. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  17. Scope in Indian Air Force for Arts student? What type of jobs are available?
  18. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
15th December 2015, 12:32 AM
iphone5s

Default Re: Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?

Yes, you can go for job while studying in the Political science branch. As this branch or the course that you are studying can also leads you the success in the Government jobs. So, i will suggest you to go for the government jobs while studying in this domain like railway, SSC, Bank clerk and many more like this.
15th December 2015, 01:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes it is good for your future if you can get good marks and have good Domain Knowledge.
BA in Political Science has a lot of job opportunities.
Once you complete your graduation you will be able to appear for all the Government Sector related jobs that is available after graduation.
You will also be able to apply for the Political Analyst Post once you complete your graduation course.
You can also become a Teacher in Schools after the completion of B.Ed in Political Science.
So there is a lot of scope and future for Political Science graduates.
15th December 2015, 04:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the political science has good scope in the market but you must have good knowledge in your field. Different job profiles for you are :

** Budget Analyst
** Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
** Political Scientist
** Policy maker for administrations.

So my suggestion to you is that if you are interested in any of the above like job profiles then the political science is perfect course for you. If you study with full of your dedications then you will definitely get job after completion of your course.
15th December 2015, 08:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is good scope and you are eligible to appear for most of examination after pursuing graduation degree in political science.

If you are interested in teaching jobs at school level or in colleges as lecturer it will be beneficial for you. You can take it as optional paper if interested in civil services examination. Other than this you are eligible for jobs in :-

* Banking.
* Railway.
* SSC.
15th December 2015, 10:52 PM
rituja mukherjee

Political Science is a very relevant subject and has got a number of openings. If you appear for administrative examinations then you will be able to choose it as one of your subject paper. Apart from that there is also option to get get job relating to international relation in foreign embassy. Apart from that there is also scope of teaching in any high school/college/university. Political science is such subject that remains a part of every competitive examination.
15th December 2015, 11:26 PM
samsung1992

Yes, political science honors course is good to join and study. Even the jobs that are offered on the basis of this course is also too good. So, you have the chance to excel in the future so, just go and achieve your goal.
26th June 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Please suggest is it better to study political science honours or english honours?? In the prospect of getting good high post jobs!!???
Please help am greatly confused to Choose which subject for my honours?
29th August 2018, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is best for government jobs. Or jobs in railways, bank etc. English Honours or Political Science honours?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?