5th October 2018, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) course in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

24th October 2018, 10:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

If you want to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi, you will have to appear in the Herbarium Entrance Test and Personality Assessment (HETPA). Short listed candidates from entrance test will be called for personal interview on the basis of order of merit of HETPA. Final selection will be done based on marks obtained in the entrance test and performance on the personal interview.

Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi website link is given below.
hihmdelhi.in
24th October 2018, 10:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi?

If you want to study BSc(Hotel Management & Catering Technology) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi, you will have to appear in the Herbarium Entrance Test and Personality Assessment (HETPA). Short listed candidates from entrance test will be called for personal interview on the basis of order of merit of HETPA. Final selection will be done based on marks obtained in the entrance test and performance on the personal interview.

Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi website link is given below.
hihmdelhi.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?