1st May 2019, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc LLB Honours from Adamas University, Kolkata. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

4th May 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc LLB Honours from Adamas University, Kolkata. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear and qualify either CLAT or Admission Test (entrance examination) conducted by the Adamas University for the admission to study BSc, LLB (Hons) in Adamas University, Kolkata.
Those students who have passed 12th examination or its equivalent examination with at least 45% marks can apply for the admission to study BSc, LLB (Hons) in Adamas University, Kolkata. Details are available at the university website link given Click Here
4th May 2019, 03:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata?

Entrance exam available to study BSc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata:-

BSc LLB Hons is 5 years full time course and to get admission in Adams University you should have to clear an entrance exam known by "Adams University admission test".
So, on the basis of merit list you can get admission in this university.
4th May 2019, 06:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want to pursue BSc LLB Hons in adamas university then you have to appear in the entrance exam and that is known as Adamas University Admission Test.
4th May 2019, 09:15 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You would need to apply for Adamas University Aptitude test conducted by Adamas University to get admission in B.Sc, LL.B course.

You would need to register on the website through the link shared below:-
http://www.adamasuniversity.ac.in/

The date of Adamas University Aptitude test is 11th May, 2019 from 11:30 AM to 1 PM.

You can visit the website http://www.adamasuniversity.ac.in/ for more information.
5th May 2019, 07:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is an entrance exam available to study BSc LLB Honors at Adamas University, Kolkata. Admission is granted on the basis of the score in Adamas University Admission Test(AUAT) followed by the marks obtained in your 12th class.
5th May 2019, 11:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

For admission in BSc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata, university conducts an entrance exam i.e. Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT). Selection of candidates is done on the basis of score of AUAT followed by counselling. Candidates having valid score in CLAT are also eligible to apply for admission in BSc LLB Honours in Adamas University, Kolkata.
5th May 2019, 10:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue BSc LLB Hons in adamas university you have to appear in the Adamas University Admission Test.
University also give admission to those students who have qualified in CLAT examination with good percentage.
7th May 2019, 09:05 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You need to qualify in the Adamas University Admission Test (AUAT), which is conducted by the university every year. The exam pattern consists of basic mathematics, Reasoning, English. Those who already qualified in the CLAT exam such candidates exempted for the AUAT exam conducted by the university.

For more details regarding admission process please Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?