17th March 2019, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 06:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

In order to get admission in BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, candidates have to submit the duly filled in application form along with required documents and prescribed application fee to the institute. There is no entrance exam available to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates are admitted on the basis of academic merit of qualifying examination. Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science stream (physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) & English core subjects with an aggregate of 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences.
24th March 2019, 01:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) from Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology course at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Eligible candidates are admitted to the BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology course in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences through marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the intermediate or 10+2 examination.

Those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 45% marks are eligible to study the BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology course at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences. Candidates have to contact the college for exact admission details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?