17th March 2019, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hello Sir, I want to join Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology). Can anyone of you knows about the fee expenses of this course? If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 06:22 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is 4 years duration of course. Total tuition fee for this course is around Rs. 65,000/- . The basic eligibility criteria to study BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) is pass in HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects with an aggregate of 45% (40% for ST/SC/BC candidates) marks from a recognized board.
23rd March 2019, 06:22 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?

The fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is given below.

** As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of BSc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is ₹28,000 per year.

** The basic eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?