6th May 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSW in Apex Professional University? Date of entrance exam?

Hello friends, I want to study BSW in Apex Professional University. I would like to know about the entrance exam for BSW admission. Kindly tell me when I be notify for this and when is the entrance exam. Kindly tell me everything in details for this entrance exam.

11th May 2019, 08:29 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSW in Apex Professional University? Date of entrance exam?

I am giving you the eligibility criteria to study BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) at Apex Professional University.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

==> Admission will be on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the university website link that is www.apexuniversity.edu.in for your reference.
12th May 2019, 08:37 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSW in Apex Professional University? Date of entrance exam?

Eligibility criteria to study BSW (Bachelor of Social Work) at Apex Professional University is given Below :-

1)Candidate must have done 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

2)Admission will be on the basis of Entrance exam conducted by Universiy.

3)The candidate must have secured at least 40% marks in aggregate.

4) For SC&ST, passing marks is enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?