6th May 2019, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know what is the qualifying marks from that I can get admission easily in NIT-Patna. I want to study BE in Mechanical Engineering in NIT-Patna. Please tell me the marks needed in JEE Main for such admission. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 01:38 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?

First of all, you should have scored more than the cut off marks of JEE Main. This year, cut off marks for CRL is 89.72%. But, To get admission in NIT, you have to rank well.

NIT Patna authority have not declared the cut off rank 2019 yet. But, for Mechanical Engineering, in 2018, for General Category, the cut off rank is about 49 thousand for home state and about 36 thousand for other states.

You can check their official website regularly to know the 2019 cut off marks. To visit official website of NIT Patna, click the link: http://www.nitp.ac.in
12th May 2019, 08:31 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?

Admissions in NITs at least 75% marks in class 12th, or be in the top 20 percentile in class 12th class exam conducted by the Rcognised Board, to qualify for admissions. For SC/ST candidates, the qualifying marks are 65% marks.

The minimum cut off marks for JEE Main is 89.75 marks for general category students. On the other hand, the JEE Main cut off for Sc/St is 74.31 and for OBCs cut off is 78.21 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?