19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?

I want to join Presidency University, Bangalore for studying BTech(Petroleum Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [New]
  2. How many BTech(Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  5. Whether Presidency University, Bangalore is a private university with UGC/AICTE affiliation?
  6. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  7. Course structure of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  8. Am I eligible for entrance exam of presidency university with NIOS qualification?
  9. How to do regular M.Com?
  10. Syllabus of B.Com entrance exam of Presidency University Kolkata?
  11. List of top 15 MCA colleges in Karnataka
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of M.E in Chemical? What is the criteria to do Ph.D?
  13. After diploma which course should I take to achieve my goal of robotics?
  14. When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  15. Which are the best Universities in India for pursuing M.Sc Physics? What are their fee structure?
  16. Admission to Honors degree courses in Calcutta University, Jadavpur University and Presidency college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much marks I should score in 12th Arts to study B.A.(English) in Presidency College, Kolkata? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  18. Does Presidency College, Chennai conducts entrance exam to join PhD course?
21st July 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Presidency University, Bangalore for studying BTech(Petroleum Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates have to clear any one of the entrance examination given below for the admission to study BTech Petroleum Engineering in Presidency University, Bangalore.

JEE (Main)
JEE (Advanced)
Karnataka CET
COMDEK – K
Presidency University Engineering Entrance Test (PUEET)
Any other State level Engineering Entrance Examination
22nd July 2018, 12:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?

Entrance exam available to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore are given below.

=> B.Tech. Petroleum Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Petroleum Engineering is an undergraduate Petroleum Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th in science stream from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you should appear in KCET examination to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore.
22nd July 2018, 10:26 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Presidency University, Bangalore conducts entrance test I.e. Presidency Admission Test (PAT) for admission in BTech program. Candidates who have cleared JEE (Mains)/ JEE (Advanced)/ Karnataka CET/ COMED-K/ any other State-level Engineering Entrance Examination are also eligible to apply for BTech admission in Presidency University, Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?