23rd May 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job and standard hospital after completing BDS course? Is it possible to get a job in abroad after doing 5 years BDS in indian college?

hellow
i want to have some information about how to get job in a good and standard hospital after completing bds course.
is it possible for me to get job in abroad after doing 5 years bds in indian college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  3. How to apply for a job in a good hospital after completing BDS?
  4. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  5. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  6. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  7. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  8. How to do my job in London after completing BDS? I am doing internship in Madha Dental College and Hospital
  9. Government job in India and Abroad countries for BDS graduate?
  10. Is BDS a good option for me? Job opportunities after BDS in India and Abroad?
  11. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  12. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  13. Which entrances to clear to get a job in some good hospital of Mumbai or Pune?
  14. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  15. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job vacancy for a clinical assistant in any dental hospital in Punjab after completing BDS internship?
  17. How to get a job in Indian railways as a dental surgeon after completing BDS
  18. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
30th November 2012, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job and standard hospital after completing BDS course? Is it possible to get a job in abroad after doing 5 years BDS in indian college?

what are the processes to get job in india?how much % is needed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?