8th June 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Thank you!

11th June 2019, 02:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Thank you!

Entrance examinations available to study BE Marine Engineering in Mangalore Marine College & Technology are given below:

For the admission through Government Quota – KEA-CET and COMED-K

For the admission through Management Quota – Aptitude, IQ, Reasoning and Psychometric test conducted by the Mangalore Marine College and Technology
11th June 2019, 07:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology?

If you want want to secure admission for studying BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology through Government Quota, you will need to have sit in and qualify Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K)/ Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KEA-CET).

If you want to join through Management quota, you will need to appear for Aptitude test, IQ test, Reasoning and Psychometric tests.

More info;
http://www.cmcmmct.com/course.php?id=18
11th June 2019, 09:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BE in Marine Engineering at Mangalore Marine College and Technology.

Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Candidate age should not be more than 25 years and should be medically fit with eyesight 6/6, no colour blindness.

Admission will be done on the basis of KEA-CET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) and COMED-K (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka) score followed by counseling process.

You can apply KEA-CET through the website www.kea.kar.nic.in and for COMED-K you can apply from www.comedk.org
12th June 2019, 02:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

There is no entrance examination available to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology.

The candidates looking forward to pursue BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology needs to book their seats in advance by making the advance fee payment.

You can click on " Online Booking" under "Admission" tab and can make the payment through Internet banking.

You can also download the application form and can submit it to the college in person.

After scrutinising the Application, the College will inform the date of interview. The candidates should report to the College as mentioned in the selection letter.

The College will conduct the Personal Interview and Medical test for Marine Candidates.

Address of the college:
Mangalore Marine College and Technology
Padil Padavu, Kelinjar Village,
Kuppepadavu Post, Mangalore – 574 144.
Karnataka (INDIA).

Phone number:1800 120 5533, 0422 2364 999
12th June 2019, 04:59 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam accepted to study BE(Marine Engineering) in Mangalore Marine College and Technology are listed below:-
JEE Main and Advance
COMED-K
EAMCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?