26th December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai for BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

29th December 2018, 03:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai for BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

Candidates have to appear for the MHT-CET for the admission to study BE (Mechatronics Engineering) and candidates are selected through centralized process & vacancy are filled on the CET marks basis. Candidates who have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology or Technical or Vocational Subjects, and secured at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BE (Mechatronics Engineering). Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?