26th December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai for studying BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

29th December 2018, 03:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai for studying BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

Candidates who have passed HSC or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology or Technical or Vocational Subjects, and secured at least 50% marks or Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering or Technology and obtained minimum 50% marks or those candidates who have passed BSc Degree from a recognized university and secured at least 50% marks are eligible to study BE (Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai. Terna Engineering College website link is given Click Here
14th September 2019, 05:37 PM
ashuwahan

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Qualifying Examination – The candidates should have completed their 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who will be appearing for the qualifying exam in 2019 will also be eligible and you can apply at one of the best engineering college in navi mumbai

Marks Required – General category candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in 12th standard examination (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?