26th December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai for BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

29th December 2018, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai for BE(Mechatronics Engineering) course. Please let me know about the admission criteria. Waiting for your reply.

Candidates who have passed HSC (10+2) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biology or Biotechnology or Technical or Vocational Subjects and obtained minimum 50% marks or candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering or Technology and secured at least 50% marks or those candidates who have passed BSc Degree from a recognized university and obtained minimum 50% marks are eligible to study BE (Mechatronics Engineering) in Terna Engineering College, Mumbai. They have to appear and qualify in the MHT-CET for the admission to study BE (Mechatronics Engineering) and candidates are selected through centralized process & vacancy are filled on the CET marks basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?