29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam compulsory after completion of graduation for ICWA registration?

after graduation entrance exam is compulsory?
how many total fees of icwa registration? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Articleship compulsory for ICWA after completion of post graduation?
  2. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  3. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do ICWA course under private registration?
  5. Will there be any Entrance Exam to pursue ICWA course after the completion of Degree?
  6. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  7. What is the scope of ICWA? I have scored 45% in graduation
  8. What's the difference between ICWA and C.A? Does ICWA provides graduation certificate? What's the fee structure?
  9. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  10. How will I benefit for ICWA course after completion of B.Com?
  11. Information regarding fee structure and registration procedure to join CWA course after completion of Post Graduation in M.Com course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  12. What is the registration fee for ICWA exam?
  13. Which course is best to do after completion of graduation? ICWA or MBA?
  14. How can I change my name in ICWA Inter Registration?
  15. How to get the registration of ICWA for June exam?
  16. What is the procedure of ICWA? I have completed graduation in B.Com
  17. Can I join Indian Army after passing diploma in electrical with 59% marks
  18. Last date for the registration of ICWA course?
1st March 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam compulsory after completion of graduation for ICWA registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after graduation entrance exam is compulsory?
how many total fees of icwa registration? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!
No, there is no entrance examination to the ICWA Intermediate course registration. The eligibility is a graduation in any stream (except fine arts). You can apply online for the registration to the ICWA Intermediate course. The website link is given through which you can
apply online http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Admission.php#intermediate. There are also regional offices in Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi etc. You can check the details in the link given
http://icmai.in/studentswebsite/Admission.php

The fee structure will be as follows
Intermediate – Rs. 20,000
Final – Rs. 17,000
15th June 2016, 09:04 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is entrance exam compulsory after completion of graduation for ICWA registration?

After the completion of graduation you no need to attempt the entrance exam of ICWA.
You directly eligible for CMA Inter programme.
And for CMA Inter ICWA charged 20,000/-for registration , and for Final 17,000/-.
After the completion of CMA Inter you need to go for 6 months training period, after that you can eligible for CMA final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?