14th October 2020, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must have to appear so that I can get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for studying BBA course? I need to know about the entrance exam as well as the cutoff rank for getting admission.

20th October 2020, 08:44 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get BBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia can be seen below.

Admission to BBA program will be done through JMI Entrance Exam.

You must have a valid to appear in interview.

Last year Cutoff was around 57% for all students.
20th October 2020, 10:14 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BBA at Jamia Millia Islamia. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the written test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jmi.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?