27th May 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

Hello everyone, I have already applied for BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam of Himachal Pradesh University for this year. But I don’t know the syllabus of this year entrance exam. If anyone of you knows about the syllabus of this year then kindly share it with me.

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?
  3. Important dates of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?
  4. Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2018?
  5. Procedure to apply in Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?
  6. Age limit to apply in Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Old Himachal Pradesh University's M.Com entrance solved questions paper
  8. Last 5 years solved papers for entrance exam of MA Economics from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
  9. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  10. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  11. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get BSc(Nursing) seat in Himachal Pradesh University?
  12. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  13. How can I become a Patwari in Himachal Pradesh? Syllabus and question pattern of Himachal Pradesh Patwari written exam?
  14. What is the date of BDO exam in Himachal Pradesh
  15. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?
  17. Will the BA Certificate from Madurai University be valid in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2018, 08:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

The syllabus of BSC nursing entrance exam of Himachal Pradesh University is based on HP board syllabus. The subjects that are covered under this entrance exam are Biology, chemistry and Physics. So you have to focus on the NCERT books of HP board syllabus to crack this exam.
29th May 2018, 07:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

Syllabus fo HPU BSc Nursing Entrance Test:

The question paper of the written entrance test will have 150 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each. The questions will be from physics, chemistry and biology of your 11th and 12th standard. It will include 10 marks general knowledge also.

There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.

The minimum percentage of marks to qualify the written examination shall be 50% for general category and 40% for other categories..
31st May 2018, 04:25 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Syllabus of Himachal Pradesh University B.Sc (Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018 is as similar as the syllabus of 12th examination conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education.
31st May 2018, 04:37 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Syllabus of HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 are:-
NCERT Book of Physics of 12th standard
NCERT Book of Chemistry of 12th standard
NCERT Book of Biology of 12th standard
Current Affairs/ General Knowledge
English (Grammar)
9th June 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus for hpu bsc nursing entrance exam 2020.
20th October 2020, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me, is both 1 and 2 imp for hpu bsc nursing entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?