28th July 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi Sir, I want to study MBA in Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know that what cutoff rank I have to secured in the entrance exam so that I can get admission for this MBA course in Jamia? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA?
  4. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  5. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study M.Arch in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to study B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering)?
  7. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for pursuing BE course after completing Diploma in CSE? What is the cutoff marks for this year?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BTech Electrical admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  13. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study 11th Humanities in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in Intermediate Bihar Board to study BTech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Cutoff of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. When the application form of PGD in Journalism entrance exam will be released by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
3rd August 2018, 11:25 PM
DeepanshuVerma

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to get MBA admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?

As we know that there are very less seats in MBA courses and tough fight among students to get a seat.
For Jamia there are reservation based on muslims and very few seats for general category , so one needs to get rank in 100 in order to be called for interview and and somewhere between 55= marks in entrance exam conducted by them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?