1st October 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BCA in MIT, Pune? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I want to study in MIT, Pune. I am interested to get admission there for BCA course. Kindly tell me the procedure for admission. And also the entrance exam which should I give for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in mit pune for MCA?
  2. MIT School of Telecom, Pune is good for PGDM course? Procedure to get admission in PUMBA, Pune?
  3. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  4. Procedure for admission for designing in MIT Pune? Which exam we have to give for designinig?
  5. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  6. Admission procedure for MBA from MIT, Pune?
  7. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  8. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  9. Minimum marks required to get into MIT Pune? Which entrance exam should I give to get MIT Pune?
  10. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  11. Is admission in MIT Pune through AIEEE is closed? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in MIT college? I have scored 56% marks in BCA
  13. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  14. Can I do Masters in USA after finishing BCA from Pune in India? Procedure and entrance exam which I should take?
  15. How can I get admission in MCA course in MIT College, Pune?
  16. Can I get admission in MCA MIT college, Pune?
  17. Can I get admission in MIT Pune for mechanical branch after scoring 124 in AIEEE?
  18. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
9th December 2015, 03:45 PM
vaibhavibharadwaj

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BCA in MIT, Pune? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to study in MIT, Pune. I am interested to get admission there for BCA course. Kindly tell me the procedure for admission. And also the entrance exam which should I give for this.
To Study BCA in MIT, Pune you can pass 10+2 with any stream with minimum 40%. In that One English is compulsory subject. Admissions will be given to the student through merit.
you can apply online on MIT Website.
28th March 2022, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying BCA in MIT, Pune? Procedure to get admission?

How to prepare for Entrance of BCA for MIT PUNE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?