25th December 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?

hello all
im a bca student ,give me the full
details of bca and plz give me the
procedure to apply the bca program
in reputed colleges in pune...........
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  2. Can I get a job in any IT company after completing BCA? I am doing BCA from a reputed college
  3. How much marks are needed to get admission in BCA college of Pune?
  4. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  5. Which stream i should choose between BCA and BBA? List of available colleges in Pune
  6. Which are the reputed colleges for BCA course in Ranchi, Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar or Jamshedpur? How to apply for those colleges? Procedure for admission?
  7. In which engineering college can I get admission in B.Tech course through CCB? What's the difference between BCS and BCA course? Whether I can do better? What's the future prospective available after BCS and BCA course.I have got 51 marks in AIEEE
  8. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same?
  11. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  12. ow to take admission in BCA in pune?
  13. Detailed Information regarding BCA course?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for BCA? Marks required for joining BCA? Admission requirements for BCA?
  15. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  16. Can a student of commerce background do MCA?
  17. Center for admission to BCA in IGNOU in Pune
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
26th December 2014, 04:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject are eligible to apply for BCA course. BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Applications. The duration of the course is 3 years. Most of the institutions will offer admission in BCA course on the basis of 12th standard marks, while other reputed institutions conducts admission test . You should have at least 60% of marks to get admission in BCA course.
To get an admission in any college, you should visit the college personally and you should know about the admission procedure. If there is any entrance exam, try to know about the syllabus for that exam. For other institutions, which has no entrance exam, you can directly submit your Application form along with following documents.
1)12th Pass certificate
2)Transfer certificate from Intermediate college
3)Bonafide
10th June 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?

When will the admissions start for BCA 1st year for sihagad college of commerce and other details for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?