14th August 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance Exam to pursue B.A in Interior Design from Mumbai University

Hello Sir, Which Entrance Examination should I need to appear in order to pursue B.A in Interior Design from University? What is the procedure for getting admission in any college of Interior Design which are affiliated to Mumbai University? Please tell me the date of Entrance Exam.

14th August 2016, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance Exam to pursue B.A in Interior Design from Mumbai University

To get admission for pursuing B.A. (Interior Design) course in Mumbai University, you have to appear in Aptitude Test conducted by the university. You have to pass the aptitude test with minimum 40% marks to be eligible for admission to B.A. (Interior Design) course in Mumbai University. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance examination. If you qualify the entrance examination and if your name is in merit list, you will be offered admission in B.A. (Interior Design) course in Mumbai University.
22nd September 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance Exam to pursue B.A in Interior Design from Mumbai University

When is the exam for Mumbai uiversity B>A in interior designing course will be conducting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?