21st December 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exam which I must appear to secure admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering to pursue BSc(Aviation) course? I want to do this course so please let me know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

22nd December 2019, 05:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Entrance exam to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Admission to pursue BSc(Aviation) in the Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering is done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself.

The cut-off marks change every year and it is dependent on the category the student belongs to.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate should have passed 12th from any board.

2. The age of the candidate should exceed 17 years.

Address: Sr.No.37 Manjari Farm Near Agri culture College, Pune - Solapur Road, Pune, Maharashtra 412307
Phone: 070578 31858
22nd December 2019, 05:13 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Admission to pursue Bsc(Aviation) in India Institute of Aircraft Engineering is done on the basis of marks obtained by the Candidate in the entrance exam which is conducted by the university itself. The cut-off marks change every year and it is dependent on the category the student belongs to.

Visit the website www.iiaepune.org for more information.
22nd December 2019, 08:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BSc(Aviation) in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study a BSc in Aviation at Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering. Admission will be on the basis of 'first come first serve' and the entrance examination is conducted by the institute which is based on 10+2 subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & comprehensive English essay in 30 minutes. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiaepune.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?