21st December 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Aviation) admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering for studying BSc(Aviation) course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

22nd December 2019, 04:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Aviation) admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

Eligibility to secure BSc(Aviation) admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering is given below:-

1. Candidate should have passed class 12th in science stream.

2. Candidate should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

3. The duration of this course is 3 years.

4. Candidate should be a citizen of India.

Address: Sr.No.37 Manjari Farm Near Agri culture College, Pune - Solapur Road, Pune, Maharashtra 412307
Phone: 070578 31858
22nd December 2019, 04:55 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Aviation) admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

Eligibility to secure BSc(Aviation) admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering is that the applicant should have passed class 12th in science stream. The applicant should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Visit the website iiaepune.org for more information.
22nd December 2019, 08:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Aviation) admission in Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering?

The eligibility to study a BSc in Aviation at Indira Institute of Aircraft Engineering is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiaepune.org
24th December 2019, 12:41 PM
Sreerag. K

. Candidate should have passed class 12th in science stream.

2. Candidate should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized board.

3. The duration of this course is 3 years.

4. Candidate should be a citizen of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?