4th October 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue MBBS in Calcutta National Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello, I am planning to study MBBS in Calcutta National Medical College. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission and pursue this course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

7th October 2020, 02:19 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MBBS in Calcutta National Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to pursue MBBS in Calcutta National Medical College can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis NEET UG score.

Cutoff rank in 2019 can be seen below.
For general category candidate - 1195-3260
For SC category candidate - 17255-27260
For ST category candidate - 29040-39785
8th October 2020, 02:00 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue MBBS in Calcutta National Medical College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MBBS at Calcutta National Medical College. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in NEET examination. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a core subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cnmckolkata.com
9th October 2020, 07:44 PM
Mayuri haria

The eligibility for admission to MBBS is
Candidate must study science in 11and12 standard
Candidate must score at least50% in compulsory subject physics,chemistry and biology
Candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
Candidate must sit for a national level entrance exam NEET
As the college is a government college so to get admission you will have to score at least 690out of 720 marks
You must aim to score more as there may be fluctuating marks year wise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?