16th April 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue an MBBS course at the University of Tasmania? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly tell me what entrance exam I have to give so that I can study an MBBS course in University of Tasmania? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

9th October 2020, 07:52 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue an MBBS course at the University of Tasmania? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The eligibility to study MBBS abroad is
Candidate must score at least 50% in physics,chemistry and biology in 12 standard
Candidate must be of17 years at the time of admission
You will have to sit for the national level entrance exam NEET
You will have to score at least 420-480 marks as they may increase your chances to study
You will also have to appear for the IELTS exam or an equivalent
There may also be some more point criteria according to the university that you will have to fulfill by taking certain course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?