14th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure BTech(Biotechnology) admission in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the course of BTech(Biotechnology) which is available in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering. If I want to get admission in this institute for this BTech course then what entrance exam I have to appear? And also tell me how much rank I have to secure for admission?

20th September 2019, 05:18 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Biotechnology) admission in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering? Cutoff rank required for admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Biotechnology at Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering. Admission selection is done through counseling based on the rank obtained in (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)WBJEE/AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Examination).

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Mathematics, Biology and Chemistry from a recognized board. The cutoff marks keeps on changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.
20th September 2019, 11:41 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure BTech(Biotechnology) admission in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering? Cutoff rank required for admission?

The entrance examinations available for admission to Bachelor of Technology(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering is West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination conducted by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.

The minimum cutoff arks required to get admission to Bachelor of Technology(Biotechnology) in Institute of Technology and Marine Engineering is 55%.

You can check the website http://nitmas.edu.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?