23rd November 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exam which I must appear to secure admission in Calcutta Institute of Technology to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) course? I want to do this course so please let me know about the entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank also for securing admission.

25th November 2019, 04:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination which is available to study BTech in Chemical Engineering at Calcutta Institute of Technology is JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) or AIEEE (All India Engineering Examination). Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit and availability of seats. The cutoff marks keeps changing year over year and also depends on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the institute contact details.

Calcutta Institute of Technology
National Highway 6, Banitabla, Uluberia,
Howrah, West Bengal - 711316
26th November 2019, 11:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to pursue BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The entrance examination available to pursue Bachelor of Technology(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology is Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) or All India Engineering Examination (AIEEE) entrance examination.

The minimum cutoff marks required to study Bachelor of Technology(Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology is 50%.
26th November 2019, 05:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance exam to pursue B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) in Calcutta Institute of Technology are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main
WBJEE

Cutoff rank required to secure admission are as mentioned below:-
JEE Main Cut-off are -
General - 85,810 to 1,77,812

WBJEE Cut-off are -
General - 9046 to 37512
SC - 43326 to 69782
OBC - 38157 to 56165
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?