28th September 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure admission in BE(Mechanical Engineering) course in Basaveshwar Engineering College? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

1st October 2019, 05:19 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure admission in BE(Mechanical Engineering) course in Basaveshwar Engineering College? I want to join this college for this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

Entrance examination available to study the B.E (Mechanical Engineering) in the Basaveshwar Engineering College is Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) or JEE.

Those students who have passed 2nd PUC or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the B.E (Mechanical Engineering) in the Basaveshwar Engineering College.

Cut off marks required in the entrance examination to get admission to study the B.E (Mechanical Engineering) in the Basaveshwar Engineering College is varies every year. Students have to contact the college for more details. Basaveshwar Engineering College website link is given Click Here
1st October 2019, 07:53 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study BE (Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College are as mentioned below:-
KCET
COMEDK-UGET
JEE Main

Cutoff rank of KCET required to secure admission are:-
General - 29761
2AG - 36298
GMR - 34450
SCG - 68285
3AG - 33564
GMK - 30722
2nd October 2019, 12:36 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
>> Yes, you must be required to qualify in the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) or JEE exam to get admission for BE in Mechanical Engineering at Basaveshwar Engineering College

>> To pursue BE in Mechanical Engineering at Basaveshwar Engineering College, one should have the basic qualification of 10+2 with Math, Chemistry, and Physics as the main subject with at least 45% of marks from a recognized board.

Cut off marks may get change every year. Mostly Cut off marks are fixed based on the performance of the candidates who appeared for the exam that year. A candidate must also secure a minimum total cut off for the entire paper to secure admission.
2nd October 2019, 12:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available for admission to pursue Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College.

You can get admission to study Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College through JEE main scores followed by counseling. However, the score card of Karnataka Common Entrance Examination is also valid.

The minimum cutoff marks required to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College varies from year to year. However, you must score minimum 22,000 rank in JEE to be eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Basaveshwar Engineering College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?