26th February 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Architecture Engineering) from IIEST-Shibpur. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

4th March 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Architecture Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying BE(Architecture Engineering) from IIEST-Shibpur. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute.

The IIEST – Shibpur offers Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) course along with other BTech courses. Admission to the Bachelor of Architecture course will be done through JEE (Main) Part II examination conducted by the JEE Apex Board, under CBSE, MHRD, Government of India. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 75% marks or to be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective boards are eligible to apply for the admission to study BArch in IIEST - Shibpur. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?