6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Mining Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur?

Hi, I am preparing for JEE Main and interested to do BE(Mining Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur through JEE Main. So, I would like to know that what score I need to maintain in JEE Main for getting admission in this course in IIEST-Shibpur?

Related Questions:
9th August 2018, 07:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BE(Mining Engineering) in IIEST-Shibpur?

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Mining engineering is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 4 years. This course is offered by many institutions & universities one of them is IIEST (Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology).

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in PCM stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the JEE exam results.
The cut off marks varies every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.
For Mining engineering course the cut off marks in IIEST will vary around 15K - 30K.
There is relaxation given for reservation candidates.

For more details visit the official website of IIEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?